Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tot School - Zz

Tot School - Zz is for Zebras!
Owen and Eli: 44 months old
 
This has been the craziest month ever! My big goal was to finish the alphabet before the baby was born, and I did, about 3 days early! In addition to that, a water pipe burst in our house, we got in a car accident on the way to the hospital, and my sister and her three kids came to visit the day after we came home from the hospital. That's right - 7 kids five and under for almost a week. Crazy!

Despite it all, we managed to finish the Letter Z with a few zebra activities added in. We used marbles rolled in black paint to make zebra striped Zs and our paper plate craft was a zebra face. The worksheets this week were mostly from education.com and moneysavingmom.com.


On our shelf for Zebras and Zoo animals:

This is who I get to spend my day snuggling up with!


Hope y'all had a great week in Tot School. I might be checking out for the summer to adjust to life with four kids!

2 comments:

stewielou said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest. I'm so encouraged by your activities with your twins (especially when they were toddlers). I've had a hard time finding appropriate educational activities for my b/g 22 mo olds! I plan on using your ideas this coming fall. Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog by accident and LOVE your posts. I noticed that you haven't posted in a while, but I really hope that you plan on continuing to add to your site. I work with kids (primarily toddlers/preschoolers) and love how you empower families. I will be using your ideas personally as well, as my husband and I are in the process of adopting! Thank you!