Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful in November: Day 1 & 2

I'm so excited to get back into daily activities with the boys - especially Thanksgiving activities! I found so many great things to do, treats to make and games to play on Pinterest, and then came up with a few of my own to fill in the blanks. We have the next 28 days planned and the first 2 already under our belts - and some super cute art to show for it. Play along with us this month, and be sure to leave a comment if you're doing something fun too!

Day 1: T is for Turkey (added bonus, T is the letter of the week at preschool this week)



Day 2: Tie Dye Turkeys. You can't mess this up! No matter how much or little the kids colored the coffee filter, they all turned out beautiful! The water ran the colors together quickly and they were practically dry by the time we were done assembling the turkey bodies. I think I'll tweak this later in the month and use their footprints for the turkey bodies.

0 comments: