Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome!

Hello Moms, Moms-to-Be and Friends of Moms Everywhere!

This is my blog-baby. I have been thinking about this concept since I became a mom 11 months ago and the time has come to begin! The basic idea of this blog is to provide a location for all sorts of creative mothering (or fathering!) ideas for all of the stages of raising kids. Though my boys are young, I don't want to forget the ideas that I have for them when they are a little older, so my plan is to use this blog as a catalog both for the present and for the future.

Along the right you'll see a poll. Please vote!! I'd love to know what would be the most helpful for you to see on this blog and how this blog can bless you on your journey through motherhood. If you can think of a topic that I haven't included, send me a comment and let me know. It will only take a moment of your time and it will be so helpful to me!

While I am working on my first several posts, please vote, become a follower of this blog so I know who I'm talking to, and spread the word! My kickoff date for posts is August 10th, a little over a week from now and I'd love for you to join me.

Welcome!

6 comments:

Becca Harley said...

Beth, you have done an amazing job with this! I love it!

ashley said...

i love the title! I look forward to being able to contribute and also learn from this site! Wonderful idea, friend!

Katie Wick said...

Ditto... I can't wait to read your ideas! I am in need some great kiddo distractions since my little one has taken to frequent temper tantrums. :)

Jackie Sue said...

Love the idea Beth! :)

Serg Riva said...

dont forget the dads...

Unknown said...

Great job with the blog! I'll look forward to being able to use all the ideas! Oh, and the title is awesome:)